- Handmade Swasi candles from Traidcraft look great haphazardly bunched together as a table centrepiece. £12 will buy you six. Traidcraft build long-term relationships with producers, support people to trade out of poverty and work to bring about trade justice.
- For the chocoholic in your life. For £19 you can help a cocoa grower succeed. With your donation Oxfam will supply them with cocoa seeds, tools, training, marketing advice, even help to establish a cocoa-growers’ co-operative.
- Get that seafood lover a treat for others. For £21 you’ll be helping farmers to make a living by breeding crabs for meat.
Photograph: Eric Risberg/AP
- This handmade minaret lantern is sold at £9 by Traidcraft. Sales helps support craftspeople across North India.
- For £25 – which is probably less than the turkey and booze is gonna cost – you can feed a family for a month. Or, if you’d prefer to do something for your area find your local food bank and drop off some excess goods.
Seasons Greetings All!
It has been a wonderful year for team be-good. We are so grateful for the exciting events, inspiring clients and colleagues we have worked with in 2014! We are staying south for the winter; nesting, resting, regrouping, stoking the fire and getting ready for 2015.
This is a very lovely time to reflect. With glass in hand, one eye on all the happy times past and another on the glorious times ahead, we can take stock of what matters most.
In the spirit of taking part and sharing – and thanks to those charitable people at theguardian.com - here’s a roundup of lovely gifts that give back.
A very merry Christmas to you and to all your loved ones.
Food brings people together; and our Stream chefs at Midnight Cooking Madness, encouraged by be-good’s own Jax NT and Charlie (iGeolise), have been bringing bon vivant, epicurean Streamers together since Stream began. Read more…
Streamers always share their surprising inventions, interests and talents. The crowd this year did not disappoint!
This year we returned the original warm and sunny home of Stream in Marathon, Greece, excited about our new elegant designs for the Big Top and discussion spaces. Read more…
The be-good dream team are packed and raring to go… back to where it all began! Stream Global, the leading digital thought leadership forum returns to Athens, Greece this year, to our favourite friendly low-key venue. Read more…