WPP Stream 2019 saw a range of discussions and workshops, all proposed, hosted and curated by the guests themselves. This is the key component of an unconference, and as always, there was no agenda – simply 3 empty, giant day planners, we call the ‘Big Boards’. Guests clamoured to gain a spot for their topic and there was a great range of ideas discussed, a wealth of ideas shared and many new bonds formed:
DISCUSSIONS: Mental health – Morality
- Privacy & Innovation – opposites or can we have both?
- What will 5G do for me?
- Artificial Intelligence and the Arts.
- Why Gaming is the New Pop Culture.
- The end of ownership.
- How anxiety can diminish our ability to think strategically, and what to do about it.
WORKSHOPS: Elevate Humanity to self-care
- Meet the Instagram Creators: Sharing your life and talent on social media with rapper Joe $outh, Latino artist Alexey and teen instagrammer Stephany
- How to Elevate Humanity: Immersive Conversation Led by Future Global Leader, Hosted by Beri Meric CEO @ IVY
- Inclusive design: Hosted by Christina Mallon, who leads the Tommy Adaptive work for WT and Samantha Payne the founder of Open Bionics – showcasing the world’s first medically certified, 3D printed bionic hand
- How to TikTok like a teenager: Hosted by Blake Chandlee TikTok with Spencer X (10m followers, 200m+ likes) and Anna O’Brien (aka Glitter and Lazers) 3.7m followers.
- How to play chess like a grandmaster: Bozidar Jovicevic MD
- Self-care with Pinterest: Self-care package gift ideas have increased by 134% Ashley Dion from Pinterest showed us how to create our own bath time magic ☺️
be-good specialise in deconstructed live events that reflect your values and bring people together to contribute and do more than listen. The future of audience participation is a collaborative environment where people feel relaxed and empowered to be creative and solve problems together. This egalitarian approach removes barriers and delivers game changing results.